- The Membership Application has been updated for 2021 and is now posted. The Board voted to eliminate late fees for 2021 but, the Oregon Pork Producers plan to revive the annual Producer Directory. If you wish to be included in the new directory, membership forms must be updated and returned postmarked or timestamped no later than February 28, 2021.
- National Pork Board Latest
Board of Directors Meetings:
- February following the Annual Meeting
- Election of Officers
- May during OJLE
- August at State Fair
- 2nd Sunday of November
Educational Seminars & Annual Meeting:
- Fall Educational Seminar: TBA
- Spring Educational Seminar & Annual Meeting: 2021 TBA
Who We Are:
The Oregon Pork Producers strives to serve all producers regardless of size or production practices by promoting producer and consumer education, research, animal well-being, marketing, and environmental responsibility.
It is the vision of the Oregon Pork Producers to be a strong advocate for the responsible production and marketing of swine and pork in the Pacific Northwest.