- The Membership Application has been updated for 2023 and is now posted. If you wish to be included in the 2023 Membership Directory, membership forms must be updated and returned postmarked or timestamped no later than February 28, 2023.
- National Pork Board Latest
Latest Pork Industry News
For the latest news in the Pork Industry affecting Producers, be sure the click the link below:
Click here for more information
Pork Forum Delegate Election Notice
2024 Pork Forum Oregon Delegate Election Notice
Board of Directors Meetings:
- February following the Annual Meeting
- Election of Officers
- August at State Fair
- 2nd Sunday of November
Educational Seminars & Annual Meeting:
- Fall Educational Seminar: TBA
- Spring Educational Seminar & Annual Meeting: February 11, 2023
- Holiday Inn Salem – 3301 Market St NE, Salem, OR
- Annual Meeting begins at 1:00pm
Who We Are:
The Oregon Pork Producers strives to serve all producers regardless of size or production practices by promoting producer and consumer education, research, animal well-being, marketing, and environmental responsibility.
It is the vision of the Oregon Pork Producers to be a strong advocate for the responsible production and marketing of swine and pork in the Pacific Northwest.
Looking for a Recipe?
“Hoot-n Holler” Baby Back Pork Ribs
Your guests will be sure to give a holler for these ribs from Beverly Miller of Amarillo, TX that won first place at the Amarillo Tri-State Fair.