The Oregon Pork Producers will award up to $600.00 in scholarship monies to one or more Jr members.
An OPP Junior Member participant may only be awarded 1 scholarship. Multiple OPP scholarships cannot be awarded to the same person.
In order to qualify applicants must:
- Current OPP JR. Member – Dues paid for 2018
- Complete Application and have it postmarked by August 1
- Must have a current Youth PQA Plus Certification
- Have been a participant in the pork industry with a pig project.
- Have an interest in the promotion of agriculture
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Be a High School Sophomore, Junior, Senior or College/University student continuing in their college education.
- Be able to attend (in person) an interview with the selection committee (May be optional)
- Can apply until their 21st Birthday.
- You may apply more than once, but only receive the scholarship one time.
Questions Contact: email@example.com