- The Antibiotics Resource Center is your one-stop place to find information and resources about responsible antibiotic use on the farm. This includes details about the new Veterinary Feed Directive and prescription changes for water-based antibiotics that go into effect on Jan. 1, 2017.
Fall Education Seminar
Here is a great swine opportunity to learn about the upcoming Veterinary Feed Directive and how to post-cervical AI. And best of all, it’s free!!! Just review the info on the flyer and hopefully we’ll see you in September.
- February following the Annual Meeting
- May during OJLE
- Election of 2017 Pork Act Delegates
- August at State Fair
- 2nd Sunday of November
State Fair Swine Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 31
- 10am-8pm: Check-in
- Thursday, September 1
- 8am – 10am: Check-in
- 10:30am: Exhibitor Meeting
- 11:30am: All Market Barrow Weighed & Paint Branded
- 4:30pm: Hampshire Breeding Show
- Friday, September 2
- 10:30am: Yorkshire Breeding Show
- 1:30pm: AOB Breeding Show
- 3:30pm: Duroc Breeding Show
- Saturday, September 3
- 8:30am: Crossbred Breeding Show
- 12pm: Supreme Champion Boar & Gilt Drive
- 1pm: Market Barrows
- 6pm: OPP Boar & Gilt Sale
- Sunday, September 4
- Exhibitor Meeting
Who We Are:
The Oregon Pork Producers strives to serve all producers regardless of size or production practices by promoting producer and consumer education, research, animal well-being, marketing, and environmental responsibility.
It is the vision of the Oregon Pork Producers to be a strong advocate for the responsible production and marketing of swine and pork in the Pacific Northwest.